The following expert surgeons are not employed by Ready 4a Change but work with us as part of our service.
Dr. Alberto Michel
Dr. Alberto Michel
Dr. Alberto Michel is on a fast track to becoming a world class bariatric weight loss surgeon who is truly in a league of his own. Having graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Norte in 2004, he went on to advance his bariatric skills and training by attending one of the most specialized courses in the world.
Dr. Michel takes pride in providing exemplary care before, during, and after his surgeries. Preferring a more holistic team approach to healing, Michel is not only passionate about the success of his bariatric clients, but also dedicated to helping people understand the lifestyle changes that are necessary to reach their personal goals. Dr. Michel has a dietician on staff as well as a psychologist to assist patients in reaching their full potential with weight loss.
Possessing an excellent command of the English language, Dr. Michel masterfully leads a surgical team of other experienced veterans, including his father, Dr. Raphael Michel. For clients seeking a passionate, skilled, and caring physician, Dr. Alberto Michel is the epitome of excellence.
We can help change lives! Contact us today! 1-800-270-7120
- General medicine – Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Norte. Tijuana 1999-2004
- Postgraduate Internship – General Hospital Hermosillo Sonora. Dr. Ernesto Ramos Bours. 2004-2005
- Specialty in General Surgery and Laparoscopy – Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social. Medical Unit of High Specialty 71-HGZ Torreon Coahuila Mexico 16. 2006-2010
- Social Service of Speciality in General Surgery – Investigation. Centro Médico Nacional de Occidente Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico March 2006-August 2006
- Mini Fellowship Adjustable Gastric Band – Allergan. Dr. Lopez Corvala. Tijuana Baja California. November 2010.
- Surgery for the treatment of morbid obesity. Postgraduate Course II. International Congress of General Surgery. Guadalajara 2010.
- Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery. Theoretical and practical course. Professor Dr. Daniel Campos Torres. University of Coahuila. Graduate Department. January to April, 2011
- Obesity Surgery. Postgraduate Course. International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery. Los Cabos. BCS. May 2011
- Fellowship of Metabolic Surgery. Theoretical and practical Course. Oswaldo Cruz Hospital Sao Paulo. Professors Arthur Ramos-Garrido-Almino Ricardo Cohen. July 2011.
- Training in Minimal Access Surgery. Advance Course in laparoscopic Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery. Theoretical and Practical Sessions. IRCAD Barretos Brazil. July-August 2011
- International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery. Cancun Quintana Roo. May 2010
- International Congress general surgery. Guadalajara Jalisco. October 2010.
- International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery. Los Cabos Mexico. May 2011
- World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery. Puerto Vallarta. May 2012.
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery.
- Mexican Association of General Surgery.
- Mexican Board of General Surgery.
- College of General Surgeons Tijuana.
- Colo Bronchial Fistula secondary to complicated diverticular disease. A Case Report. International Congress General Surgery. October 2010.
- Frequency of complications in clients treated laparoscopic cholecystectomy compared to open surgery. International Congress laparoscopic surgery. Cancun Mexico. May 2010.
- Morbidity and mortality in 174 clients after gastric bypass in HGZ16 IMSS. Dr. Daniel Campos, Michel MA. International Congress of laparoscopic surgery. Los Cabos Mexico 2011
- Conservative management of fistulas secondary to Gastric Sleeve. Dr. Daniel Campos, Michel MA. International Congress of laparoscopic surgery. Los Cabos Mexico 2011
- Experience of 500 client after Gastric Sleeve in HGZ 16. IMSS. Dr. Daniel Campos, Michel MA. International Congress of laparoscopic surgery. Los Cabos Mexico 2011
- Internal hernia after gastric bypass. Case report and literature review. Dr. Alberto Michel. International Congress of General Surgery. Veracruz Mexico. 2011